Language Learning in Tandem
Learning a foreign language in TANDEM means that two people with different mother tongues meet on a regular basis in order to learn their partner's language and to find out more about his or her cultural background.
By doing so, you can
- improve your communication skills in the foreign language, especially in speaking, pronunciation and listening comprehension.
- develop and make use of your intercultural skills.
- benefit from your partner's expert knowledge.
- learn individually according to your interests and needs
- learn from and with a partner (by feedback, friendly corrections, organisation of the learning process, learning techniques etc.)
The Sprachenzentrum of the University of Münster offers a variety of possibilities for you to learn in Tandem. After registering you can:
- learn individually with your Tandem partner
- learn individually and get support from the Language Learning Counselling Service or
- learn individually, get support by the Language Learing Counselling Service and get credit points (Tandemkurs)
Anmeldung zum Tandemprogramm ab sofort möglich!
Die Anmeldung zum Tandemprogramm des Sprachenzentrums für das Sommersemester beginnt am 15.03. Studierende der WWU könn…read more
Mit dem Tandem nach China, Spanien oder Lateinamerika...
Artikel in der Universitätszeitung Wissen.Leben vom 25.02.2016read more
For questions on registration or further information please contact:
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE TANDEM COURSE FOR THE SUMMER SEMESTER 2017 HERE!
REGISTRATION FOR THE SUMMER SEMESTER STARTS 15 MARCH 2017!
"What I enjoyed the most about the Sprachtandem was the opportunity to not only learn from my Tandem partner but also to share my culture." (Solenne, France)